Today 26th January, IST re-union 3rd committee’s meeting has been held at IST’s teacher’s lounge. Following decision’s have been taken:
- Two venue’s are now in under consideration for re-union. Women Krira Complex( If Sponsor Available) and IST (if Sponsor not available).
- Approximate Budget for re-union is BDT12,00,000 (Twelve lacs taka).
Since total budget can not be managed by only registration fees, so sponsors are necessary. Sponsor’s will be collected from different organization. Personal Sponsorship is also welcome.
- A souvenir will be published regarding this.
- Registration form is available at reunion2013.istbd.org. Everybody is requested to filled-up the form through our official representatives(Representative list is also available on reunion2013.istbd.org) or directly at IST.
- Receipt books for registration have been given to official representative.
- Registration last date is 28th February’2013.
Next meeting will be held on 2nd Feb’13 at 11am in IST teacher’s lounge. All are requested to present this meeting since some major decisions will be taken in this meeting.
Cordial cooperation is expected from IST students to make this event successful.
IST Re-Union 2013 committee’s 2nd meeting has been held on 19th January’2013 at IST teacher’s lounge. Following decisions has been taken:
- For registration receipt book will be printed.Md. Rajibur Rahman(13th batch) will do it.
- Registration form will be designed and it will be given online. Md. Mijanur rahman(2nd batch) and Md. Molude Hossain(2nd batch,BBA) will do it.
- Registration fees for students BDT 1500, Spouse BDT 500, per children (above 4 years) BDT 300 and Others(e.g., Driver, Baby’s Assistant ) 300 BDT have been decided.
- To collect registration fees a number of representative has been selected on area basis.
- Md. Rajib rahman(13th batch),subah Ahmed(9th batch) and Md. Anwarul Azim(1st batch) will collect information for re-union venue.
Next meeting will be held on 26th January’2013 at 11 am in IST teacher’s lounge.
To establish “IST Alumni Association” and to arrange a “re-union of IST students “a meeting has been held on 12th January’2013 at IST teacher’s lounge. Some ex-IST students of every batch(except 6th batch)were present in the meeting. To successful these programs following decision has been taken :
- Tentative dates of re-union are 23rd March/30th March’ 2013.
- Registration will be started from 19th January’2013 to 28th February’2013.
- Probable registration fees per students BDT1500 and for spouse BDT500.
- Probable venues are Women’s Krira Complex/Physical College Field/Any convention Centre. Information will be collected regarding this by Mohammad Maruf Hassan (2nd),Mohammad Sayedul Haq(4th) and Sayed Ahmed Avi(7th)
- Two committees (Steering and Registration) has been formed.
Next meeting will be held on 19th January’2013 at 12 pm in IST Teacher’s Lounge.